helloFUTURE develops fun, crowdsourced futurist programs, bringing your entire company, department or team into the innovation (and disruption) conversation.
Whose job is it in your organization to look into the far future? Whose job is it to look out 5-10 years and determine where your company will be, where the world will be and where your customers will be?
Our futurist programs are fun, time-boxed, online and offline far forward thinking innovation challenges which help your employees to truly envision the future of your company, customers, and industry, resulting in greater insight and employee engagement. The programs can be rightsized everywhere from small workshops to the department level, to the entire enterprise.
Using a combination of tools such as artifacts-from-the-future, signal collection, shift identification and Second Curve techniques, we will help guide your people into envisioning and living that far future. Our programs can include pre-planning, capture tool setup, reward definition, parameter definition, internal marketing, artifact generation, idea submission and review, pre-storms, program guidance, idea review, and execution.
helloFUTURE develops customized future visions for your organization.
We use a number of foresight and futurist tools and techniques to:
- Research current state of your industry, typical customer and company
- Understand your internal culture and mindset
- Identify and unearth trends for the 5-10+ year time frame, taking into account major technological, economic and sociological shifts which are disrupting many industries such as yours
- Describe and storyboard future scenarios of
- Where your industry will be in 5-10+ years
- What your customer will be like in 5-10+ years
- What your company could be like in 5-10+ years
- Back cast these scenarios to develop strategies for immediate implementation, factoring in your current cultural mindset
- Develop strategic plan and maps for implementation of plan
Executive Foresight Coaching
helloFUTURE provides intensive futurist and foresight coaching program direct to your C-suite. This program, using advanced tools and techniques, let’s your senior management think further out – to map out possible futures, and prime your leadership for action. Our tools allow your executive teams to spend some time virtually “living” in that future, mapping you the future of your firm, your industry, and the world. What kinds of products and services will exist in that future world? What will the people be like? What will your company be like? These and other existential questions will truly embed foresight thinking where it belongs, with your senior leadership.
Using proven techniques in foresight and futurist practice, this half to full day session, with follow-ups as required, can quickly get your team up to speed on developing a futurist mindset, which will inform the strategic future directions of your firm.