helloFUTURE is a foresight, innovation, patent and technology consultancy. We focus on inventing the future, imagining new trends, products and services, protecting those ideas, and bringing them into the world. We create innovative new products, services and patents via our foresight, innovation and patent development programs.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Intern to join our team for the next several months. This is an unpaid internship. Please check with your college to see if this qualifies for academic credit.
At hellofuture, we know that innovation and forward thinking can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
From social media posts to creating case studies, you will get an in-depth look at what it takes to run an innovation consultancy.
As our Content Marketing Intern you’ll have no shortage of roles and responsibilities, from social media posts to creating case studies. You will support senior management in strategic projects throughout the internship.
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Maintain a detailed and accurate calendar
- Move and work quickly from task to task. We move fast!
- Work with little supervision (remote) and be a self-starter every day
- Create content consistent with hellofuture voice for social media and other marketing mediums
Ideally, you have:
- A knack for telling stories
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Some knowledge using with WordPress and Mailchimp mail campaigns
- Great written communication skills. This internship will require you to use your words!
- Passion for design, technology, and marketing
- A proactive and creative problem-solving work ethic
- Experience working with digital, print, audio and video mediums
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Great to have:
- SEO Experience
- PR and Marketing
- Sales experience and website and blog lead generation
- Email campaigns
10-15 hours a week – remote only
Please forward resume, cover letter and links to your work (blogposts etc.) to email@example.com